To self fund a missionary clearing house to fulfill these Initiatives through fund raising and preaching engagements.
Pastor Dixon is available to speak for various events, evangelistic services, mission conferences, camps, marriage/family events, or Sunday/weekly services.
100% of any and all love offerings received will be personally donated to support the Initiatives of Advance.
All donations may be designated to the Initiative of choice. All donations are tax deductible.
To encourage churches as Institutions to be great Missional Movements of God.
To promote an Alliance of Pastors, Churches, and Leaders for inner city renewal and world evangelism through Christian Initiatives.
After 38+ years in full time pastoral ministry I resigned in order to equip and encourage local churches and pastors in their journey to fulfill the Great Commission through:
- speaking engagements
- interim pastoral support (assisting churches through transition)
- promoting missional opportunities
- stewardship strategies
- the 6 initiatives of ADVANCE
Graduate of Theology, Class of 1977
Baptist Bible College | Springfield, MO
Ordained Minister, 1978
South Pointe Church | 2018 – Present
A Baptist Congregation – Sharpsburg, GA
ADVANCE – Director | 2016 – Present
Indianapolis Baptist Temple | 1996- 2015
- Principal, 1987 – 1993
- Co-Pastor, 1987-1996
- Administrator, 1984 – 2015
- Youth Pastor, 1977-1982
Baptist Temple West | 1982 – 1984
Marion County Jail | 1980 – 1981
- President, Urban Youth Ministry, Present
- Board Member, Fuller Center For Housing, Present – 2016
- Trinity House Soup Kitchen, 2011 – Present
- Mercy House/Upreach Transitional Living Spaces, 2013 – Present
- Vice President, South West Perry Civic Association, 2002
- Facilitated Fundraisers For Local & Foreign Missions, Present
- Church Planting, Present
- Vice Chairman, Libertarian Party of Marion County, 2005 – 2007
- Youth Basketball Coach, Past
- Neighborhood Sports League Organizer, Past
- Political Campaigns Volunteer For Republican & Libertarian Candidates, Past